Tufenkian Outlet came to us with the objective of redesigning their e-commerce site, which was built using Joomla and did not support online payment, to AspDotNetStorefront. So we took on this project and migrated their site from the old system to a Version 9.2 AspDotNetStorefront site with all the bells and whistles. It has a custom design, a mobile skin, Vibe’s category filtering, Nextopia’s search results, an automated product import and is highly optimized for search engine and page/event tracking.
A little about the project and who participated:
- Jennifer created a custom design for this site and it came out beautifully. She also assisted with site testing when development was complete. The design transformation is dramatic—see before and after screenshots in the attached.
- Tiffany did a great job on the development of the site.
- Mike was able integrate a form created in .NET and tweaked the Nextopia feed to get just the right results. He also created a program that allows this customer to import their backend data into AspDotNetStorefront via web services.
- John and Justin provided technical assistance and guidance throughout the project.
- Our WMS Team provided all the web marketing advice and suggestions for the new site.
Laslty, Dave Weidkamp the Sales Manager for Tufenkian Outlet, had this to say about our work, ”I just want you to know that from beginning to end, your team has been a pleasure to work with!”
If you are interested in redesigning your site, contact our sales team and request a quote today!Link to article